1. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the Data Controller is Concordia International Rx (UK) Limited, company number 4678629, having its registered address at Capital House, 85 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BL.("Concordia International").
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
2. We may collect and process the following data about you:
(a) information that you provide when you use Our website www.concordiarxinternational.com (the "Website"). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with Our Website;
(b) if you contact Us by telephone or in writing, We may keep a copy of that correspondence or communication; and
(c) details of your visits to the Website and the resources that you access.
3. If you have provided Us with the personal data of another person, you confirm that he/she consents to the processing of his/her personal data and that you have informed him/her of Our identity as a Data Controller and provided him/her with a copy of Our Terms and Conditions.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
4. We may collect information about your mobile phone, computer or other device from which you access this Website including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for systems administration and to report aggregate information to Our advertisers. This is statistical data about Our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
7. We take appropriate measures to ensure that any information collected from you is kept secure and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which such information is used.
8. If any of your personal data changes, or if you have any questions about how We use data collected which relates to you, please contact Us using the details below.
9. We normally update your personal data within seven (7) working days of any new or updated personal data being provided to Us, to ensure that the personal data We hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.
USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
10. We use information held about you in the following ways:
(a) to ensure that content from Our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
(b) to provide you with information, products and/or services that you request from Us or which We feel may interest you; where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
(c) to carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us; and
(d) to notify you about changes to Our services.
11. We will not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes unless We have procured your express consent to do so.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
12. We may disclose your personal information to any member of Our Group, which means Our subsidiaries, Our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries as defined in the UK Companies Act 2006.
13. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
(a) in the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
(b) if We or substantially all of Our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about Our customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
(c) if We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply Our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or
(d) to protect the rights, property or safety of Concordia, Our customers or others.
14. You have the right to ask Us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your data to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting Us using the contact details below.
15. The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a reasonable administration fee to meet Our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold about you.
16. Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.